Change is a constant in our lives. According to a “DISC” Profile I completed many years ago I like to command, manage and reduce change.
The funny thing about life is that it challenges us to grow, learn and accept that we do not control change but change, in its many forms, strengthens us, cultivates compassion and builds character!
Firm Ground was founded on these principles of change. Heck, Firm Ground continues to evolve, grow and change all the time!
Within a specific framework we welcome change and help our clients face the challenges changes brings into their lives and businesses too!
Since this is our first “official” blog post, a BIG positive change for us, I thought it would be appropriate to illustrate how we can help with your next challenge, project or remodel.
What We Stand For:
Making your work our own
Understanding your style
Having fun together
- Great listeners
- Respectful of others opinions
- Easy to understand project documentation
INTEGRITY & GENEROSITY
- Family focused
- Community driven
“IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN DO IT” - WALT DISNEY
- Creative and collaborative
- Optimistic & forward looking
ATTENTION TO QUALITY
- Leadership as facilitator
- Work-Life Balance
- “The power of We”
There is a story behind each bullet point…curious to know more?
- Master Planning
- Space Planning
- Architecture & Supporting Engineering Services
- Interior Design
- Construction Administration
- Preservation & Renovation Services
- Bank Draw Inspections
- Connection to Broker Services for Land Acquisition
- Due Diligence Pre-purchase Property/Building Inspection
- Networking with Financial Institutions
- Graphic Design
- Owner’s Rep