We are going to round out the month of April with our Interior Designer, Sarah Thuen. Sarah is also the newest member of the Firm Ground team!
1. What is your favorite thing about your career?
I love my interaction with clients. Its great hearing their vision for a project and seeing the reactions when the space actually starts coming to life!
2. What did you want to be when you were small?
A lawyer – not sure why? If you know me now you know this would have been a terrible fit for me!
3. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tacos! You can have them more than one way!
4. What are your hobbies?
I love being outside in the summer and on the boat. Winter is for my travel time! Anywhere that has a beach is must for me!
5. Are you a clean or messy person?
Clean – I HATE clutter!
6. What's your favorite family recipe?
Norwegian Lefse! It’s a tradition at Christmas. Butter, Cinnamon & sugar is the best way to have it for me!