UMN Landscape Arboretum 3-Mile Drive
- Maintain sensitivity to the architectural vernacular of Ed Lundie, designer of many UMN Landscape Arboretum buildings.
- Uniquely identifiable, context-sensitive architectural design for each rest-stop.
- Master site planning to select rest-stop locations and propose future stops.
- Analyse the time differential between stops to ensure visitors do not experience delays.
- Provision for electric power and water for off-the-grid locations
- Design for difficult terrain while crafting landscape design consistent with the surrounding Arboretum features.